How to A-List
The A-list movement exists in ten countries across the globe:
Brazil, China, Italy, France, United Kingdom, Canada, USA, Australia, Rumania, Albania, Turkey, Iceland, and at 30 cinemas in Sweden.
Are you engaged in a film festival
or work for a movie theater?
Join the movement!
It’s free and creates conversation for change.
How to contribute as a cinema/festival arranger:
- Place a sticker on posters of A-listed films.
- Showcase the logo on your website, next to the A-listed films.
- Trail the 7 second vignette before the A-rated films start.
To get stickers and the vignette: firstname.lastname@example.org
Is the movie A-listed or not?
- Your distributor can most likely answer the question.
- You can watch the movie and decide for yourself. Time to put the Bechdel Wallace and Chavez Perez glasses on!
- On www.bechdeltest.com one can browse through thousands of different movie titles that are already rated.
- E-mail email@example.com and she'll add you to relevant Facebook forums.
A few tips and pointers
- Inform your audience that you’ve started to A-list your films on your website and cinema/movie theatre.
- Make it public. There’s a great interest for A-listed films in media!
- Take "behind-the-scenes" pictures when attaching stickers or showing the vignette and mail these to firstname.lastname@example.org or post them on Instagram with the hashtag #bechdelwallace #chavezperez